|Max. working width:||3600mm||Dryer quantity:||Customization|
|Chamber motor:||5.5Kw/7.5Kw||After-sale service:||Engineers are Available for oversea's market|
|Main drive motor capacity:||18.5Kw/22Kw||Drive mode:||Full inverter controlled|
|HMI:||Siemens or Mistubishi||Inverter:||Mistubishi|
Hot Air Textile finishing Stenter , humanism design , good heat preservation
1. Machine applications:
Application may vary according to specific needs. Sometimes the chemical product must provide a surface coating only, while in other cases it must penetrate deeply into the fabric in order to ensure different characteristics of strength and appearance depending on the performance required.The combination of the right products and application methods allows the creation of coated textile with excellent features and specifications.
2. Technical data:
1) Working width : 1600mm-3600mm
2) Design speed: 10-100m/min
3) Heating source: Natural gas/thermal oil/steam/electricity/each two combined
4) Drive mode: Frequency converter controlled
5) Drying temperature: 90-230 degree
3. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
5) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.
6) High quality and advanced Electrical Control system;
All the electrical control components are used international famous brand, such as Siemen/Mistubishi PLC and HMI, Mistubishi inverter, E+L selvedge tracing device and uncurler, Maxon Gas Burner etc.
7) High Efficiency Heat Exchanger or Gas burner ( Maxon, USA) was equipped, which can quickly heat up the chamber temperature to the set temperature, greatly reduced the dull time and achieve production efficiency.
8) High efficient overfeeding result can be reached.